Pay by Credit or Debit Card Online
Yolo-Solano AQMD accepts payments using a major credit card, debit or pre-paid debit card including:
To make a payment, you will need the following:
- Type of payment you are making. You will click the appropriate link below.
- Invoice number, if applicable to your payment.
- Be sure to pay exact amount on the invoice, mutual settlement offer or pay the appropriate application fee based on the fee schedule. Call the District (530-757-3650) if you need help determining the correct amount.
- After you enter your credit card information and receive confirmation of the payment, you must send in the application form, invoice, or settlement letter by email to: email@example.com or by fax to: (530) 757-3670. You do not need to mail in a hard copy if you have sent by email or by fax.
- Failure to provide the documentation for your credit card payment will delay processing of your payment and application.
- A service charge by GovPayNet applies to each transaction. The amount of this charge will be provided to the cardholder for acknowledgement and acceptance prior to the completion of the transaction. This processing fee is tiered with a minimum charge of $1.50. Each tier roughly averages 3.5% of the transaction amount but percentages within the tier will vary from this average.
- GovPayNet is a private credit and debit card processing company and will be the Merchant of Record for all payments consumers make to the Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District through GovPayNet.
Select the fee or penalty you are paying. Be sure to follow the above instructions to complete your payment
- Agricultural Burn Permit: Application and Acreage Fees
- Agricultural Engine Registration: New/Modification Application Fee
- Agricultural Engine Registration: Renewal Fee
- Asbestos Notification for Demolition/Renovation: Application Fee
- Authority to Construct: New/Modification Application Fee
- Change of Ownership/Name: Application Fee
- Confined Animal Facility: New/Modification Application Fee
- Emission Reduction Credits: Processing/Transfer Fee
- Late Penalties
- Mutual Settlement Fines
- Permit to Operate: Renewal Fee
- Source Test Fee
- Miscellaneous Fees/Charges (Hourly Billing, Expedite Hours, Air Toxic Hot Spots, Other)
If you have questions about paying your bill by credit or debit card, please call the District at (530) 757-3650.