The following is the Agenda for the YSAQMD’s June 9, 2021 Board meeting scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. A pdf version is available here.
Public Access Information:
Dial-in: (669) 900-9128
Meeting ID: 846 4895 3069
NOTE: This meeting is being agendized to allow Board Members, staff, and the public to participate in the meeting via teleconference, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 (March 17, 2020). Executive Order N-29-20 authorizes local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public. Members of the public are encouraged to observe and participate in the teleconference.
Further instructions on how to electronically participate and submit your public comments can be found here.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Statements and Comments – The Board of Directors reserves the right to impose a reasonable limit on time afforded to any topic or to any individual speaker. Anyone wishing to address the Board is asked to comply with the Public Participation Instructions at the end of this agenda.
- Consent Agenda:
- Approve Draft Minutes of the May 12, 2021 YSAQMD Board Meeting
- Receive and Accept Long Range Planning Calendar
- Receive and Accept Report on Indemnification Required in Past Month
- Approve Resolution No. 21-02 Authorizing the District’s Participation in the Employment Risk Management Authority (ERMA)
- Approve New Job Classification of Administrative Analyst
- Agenda Additions – Emergency Items Only
- Administrative Report
(Discussion regarding subjects not specifically listed is limited to clarifying questions)
- Board Members’ Report
- APCO’s Report
- Public Hearing, Deliberation, and Action on Proposed Budget for FY 2021/2022
- Deliberation and Action on Clean Air Fund Projects for the 2021 Program
- Public Hearing, Deliberation and Action on the Certification that the Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District’s Nonattainment New Source Review Program Meets the Requirements for the Implementation of the 2015 Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard