The following is the Agenda for the YSAQMD’s May 12, 2021 Board meeting scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. A pdf version is available here.
Public Access Information:
Dial-in: (669) 900-9128
Meeting ID: 846 5730 0981
NOTE: This meeting is being agendized to allow Board Members, staff, and the public to participate in the meeting via teleconference, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 (March 17, 2020). Executive Order N-29-20 authorizes local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public. Members of the public are encouraged to observe and participate in the teleconference.
Further instructions on how to electronically participate and submit your public comments can be found here.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Statements and Comments – The Board of Directors reserves the right to impose a reasonable limit on time afforded to any topic or to any individual speaker. Anyone wishing to address the Board is asked to comply with the Public Participation Instructions at the end of this agenda.
- Consent Agenda:
- Approve Draft Minutes of the April 14, 2021 YSAQMD Board Meeting
- Receive and Accept Long Range Planning Calendar
- Receive and Accept Report on Indemnification Required in Past Month
- Receive and Accept First Northern Bank Quarterly Report – Q1 2021
- Approve Agreement No. 21-17 with Sacramento Metro AQMD for the 2022-2024 Spare the Air Seasons
- Approve Agreement No. 21-18 with Sonoma Technology, Inc. for PM2.5 Forecasting for the 2021-2024 DOn’t Light Tonight Seasons
- Accept and File the Audit of the YSAQMD Financial Statements for FY 2019/2020
- Approve Resolution No. 21-01 Authorizing APCO to Accept FY 2020/2021 (Moyer Year 23) State Reserve Funding
- Approve the Implementation of and Assignments to a Solano Clean Air Funds Committee
- Agenda Additions – Emergency Items Only
- Administrative Report
(Discussion regarding subjects not specifically listed is limited to clarifying questions)
- Board Members’ Report
- APCO’s Report
- Informational Report on the 2020-2021 PM2.5 Season
- Informational Report on the Future FARMER Funding Program
- Informational Report – Agricultural Pump Engines 101
- Informational Report on the CARB Emission Reporting Regulations