The following is the Agenda for the YSAQMD’s December 9, 2020 Board meeting scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. A pdf version is available here.
Public Access Information:
Dial-in: (669) 900-91285
Meeting ID: 874 1370 1938
NOTE: This meeting is being agendized to allow Board Members, staff and the public to participate in the meeting via teleconference, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 (March 17, 2020). Executive Order N-29-20 authorizes local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public. Members of the public are encouraged to observe and participate in the teleconference.
Further instructions on how to electronically participate and submit your public comments can be found here.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Statements and Comments – The Board of Directors reserves the right to impose a reasonable limit on time afforded to any topic or to any individual speaker. Anyone wishing to address the Board is asked to comply with the Public Participation Instructions at the end of this agenda.
- Consent Agenda:
a. Approve Draft Minutes of the October 14, 2020 YSAQMD Board Meeting
b. Receive and Accept Long Range Planning Calendar
c. Receive and Accept Report on Indemnification Required in Past Month
d. Approve Resolution No. 20-04 for Outgoing Board Member Thomson
e. Approve Resolution No. 20-05 for Outgoing Board Member Chamberlain
f. Approve Resolution No. 20-06 for Outgoing Board Member Sandeen
g. Approve Agreement No. 20-19 for Richardson & Co. Contract Extension
- Agenda Additions – Emergency Items Only
- Administrative Report
(Discussion regarding subjects not specifically listed is limited to clarifying questions)
a. Board Members’ Report
b. APCO’s Report
- Deliberation and Action on Clean Air Fund Projects for the 2020 Program
- Informational Report – Ozone Season Report
- Selection of Chair and Vice Chair for 2021
- CLOSED SESSION
a. Public Employee Performance Evaluation
Position Title: Air Pollution Control Officer/Executive Director
(Government Code Section 54975)
b. Conference with Labor Negotiator
Agency Designated Representatives: District Counsel
Position Title of Unrepresented Employee: Air Pollution Control Officer/Executive Director
(Government Code Section 54957.6)