The following is the Agenda for the YSAQMD’s March 10, 2021 Board meeting scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. A pdf version is available here.
Public Access Information:
Dial-in: (669) 900-9128
Meeting ID: 860 6876 4286
NOTE: This meeting is being agendized to allow Board Members, staff and the public to participate in the meeting via teleconference, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 (March 17, 2020). Executive Order N-29-20 authorizes local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public. Members of the public are encouraged to observe and participate in the teleconference.
Further instructions on how to electronically participate and submit your public comments can be found here.
- Oath of Allegiance – Newly Appointed Board members (Almaguer)
- Roll Call (Almaguer)
- Housekeeping (Almaguer)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Statements and Comments – The Board of Directors reserves the right to impose a reasonable limit on time afforded to any topic or to any individual speaker. Anyone wishing to address the Board is asked to comply with the Public Participation Instructions at the end of this agenda.
- *Consent Agenda
A. Approve Draft Minutes of the January 13, 2021 YSAQMD Board Meeting
B. Receive and Accept Long Range Planning Calendar
C. Receive and Accept Report on Indemnification Required in Past Month
D. Approve Reappointment of Tom Kear, P.E. to the YSAQMD Hearing Board
E. Receive and Accept First Northern Bank Quarterly Report – Q4 2020
F. Receive and Accept Report on Mid-Year Budget Review for Fiscal Year 2020/2021
G. Approve List of Fixed Asset for Disposal
H. Approve Cancellation of the April 14, 2021 Board Meeting
I. Approve a Lease of Emission Reduction Credits to the United States Army Corps of Engineers for General Conformity Mitigation for Calendar Years 2022 and 2023
J. Approve Second Letter of Agreement Between YSAQMD and YSAQMD Employee Association.
- Agenda Additions – Emergency Items Only
- Administrative Report
(Discussion regarding subjects not specifically listed is limited to clarifying questions)
A. Board Members’ Report
B. APCO’s Report
- Informational Report – PM 2.5 Levels and Don’t Light Tonight Program (Hensleigh)
- *Review and Accept Air Quality Emergency Event Response Manual Update (Holliday)