The following is the Agenda for the YSAQMD’s October 14, 2020 Board meeting scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. A pdf version is available here.
Public Access Information:
Dial-in: (669) 900-91285
Meeting ID: 880 4176 4596
NOTE: This meeting is being agendized to allow Board Members, staff and the public to participate in the meeting via teleconference, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 (March 17, 2020). Executive Order N-29-20 authorizes local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public. Members of the public are encouraged to observe and participate in the teleconference.
Further instructions on how to electronically participate and submit your public comments can be found here.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Statements and Comments – The Board of Directors reserves the right to impose a reasonable limit on time afforded to any topic or to any individual speaker. Anyone wishing to address the Board is asked to comply with the Public Participation Instructions at the end of this agenda.
- Consent Agenda:
A. Approve Draft Minutes of the September 9, 2020 YSAQMD Board Meeting
B. Receive and Accept Long Range Planning Calendar
C. Receive and Accept Report on Indemnification Required in Past Month
D. Approve Resolution No. 20-03 for Outgoing Board Member Harris
E. Receive and Accept First Northern Bank Quarterly Report – Q2/Q3 2020
F. Approve Cancellation of the November 11, 2020 Board Meeting
G. Accept and File the Audit of the Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District’s Financial Statements for Fiscal Year 2018/2019
H. Approve District Administrative Policy Revision
I. Approve District Lactation Policy
J. Approve District to seek requests for quotes (RFQ) pertaining to copy and print services
K. Receive and Accept Addendum to Expedited Best Available Retrofit Control Technology (BARCT) Schedule
- Agenda Additions – Emergency Items Only
- Administrative Report
(Discussion regarding subjects not specifically listed is limited to clarifying questions)
A. Board Members’ Report
B. APCO’s Report
- Informational Item – PM2.5 Season Report (Holliday)
- Informational Item – 2020 Wildfire Smoke Impact Update (Holliday)
- Public Hearing, Deliberation, and Action on AB 2588 Annual Report (Hensleigh)
- Closed Session:
Public Employee Performance Evaluation
Position Title: Air Pollution Control Officer/Executive Director
(Government Code Section §54957)