The following is the Agenda for the YSAQMD’s September 9, 2020 Board meeting scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. A pdf version is available here.
Public Access Information:
Dial-in: (669) 900-91285
Meeting ID: 880 4176 4596
NOTE: This meeting is being agendized to allow Board Members, staff and the public to participate in the meeting via teleconference, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 (March 17, 2020). Executive Order N-29-20 authorizes local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public. Members of the public are encouraged to observe and participate in the teleconference.
Further instructions on how to electronically participate and submit your public comments can be found here.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Statements and Comments – The Board of Directors reserves the right to impose a reasonable limit on time afforded to any topic or to any individual speaker. Anyone wishing to address the Board is asked to comply with the Public Participation Instructions at the end of this agenda.
- Consent Agenda:
- Approve Draft Minutes of the June 10, 2020 YSAQMD Board Meeting
- Receive and Accept Long Range Planning Calendar
- Receive and Accept Report on Indemnification Required in Past Month
- Approve Agreement No. 20-16 with Govinvest, Inc. for Actuarial Services and Software
- Receive and Accept Report of the Other Post-Employment Benefits Actuarial Valuation Report for June 30, 2019.
- Agenda Additions – Emergency Items Only
- Administrative Report
(Discussion regarding subjects not specifically listed is limited to clarifying questions)
- Board Members’ Report
- APCO’s Report
- Informational Item – District Impact of COVID-19 (Hensleigh)
- Information Item – 2020 Wildfire Smoke Impacts (Holliday)
- Public Hearing, Deliberation, and Action on the Adoption of the Proposed 8-Hour Ozone Reasonable Available Control Technology (RACT) – State Implementation Plan (SIP) and Emissions Statement Certification (Jones)
- Public Hearing, Deliberation, and Action on Final Budget for Fiscal Year 2020/2021(Clemente)