2022 Clean Air Funds Program
The Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District Clean Air Funds Program provides financial incentives for local projects that reduce emissions from mobile sources of air pollution within the District.
Funding is available at various levels for projects in four qualifying categories: Clean Vehicle Technology, Alternative Transportation, Transit Services, and Public Education. Applications are open to private companies, government agencies, and other entities to promote clean transportation and reduced vehicle emissions.
The following projects were approved for funding at the June 8, 2022 Yolo-Solano AQMD Board Meeting:
• River Delta Unified School District – Green Grass Clean Air Project (Electric replacement of 2
gas-powered lawn mowers)
• Bike Campaign – Bike Racks for Davis and Woodland Schools
• City of Vacaville – Markham Elementary Pedestrian Improvements (Sidewalk Gap Project)
• North Davis Elementary – NDE Safer Bike Racks and Happier Riders
• ROAMBase – ROAM: Shared Bicycle Locks for Everyone
• Solano County – Foothill Drive Bike Connection Project
• West Sacramento – OnDemand Rideshare Recreation Center Summer Pilot
• Yolo Commute – E-Bike Loan Program
• Solano Transportation Authority – Eastern Solano County Commuter Incentive Relaunch
• Breathe California – West Sacramento Bike Rodeo
2022 CAF Program Materials
An informational webinar was held on March 10, 2022 below is the information presented during the webinar.
For any questions about the program please contact: