YOLO-SOLANO AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
The following is the Agenda for the YSAQMD’s June 9, 2021 Board meeting scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. A pdf version is available here.
Public Access Information:
Dial-in: (669) 900-9128
Meeting ID: 843 4304 4392
NOTE: This meeting is being agendized to allow Board Members, staff, and the public to participate in the meeting via teleconference, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 (March 17, 2020). Executive Order N-29-20 authorizes local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public. Members of the public are encouraged to observe and participate in the teleconference.
Further instructions on how to electronically participate and submit your public comments can be found here.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Statements and Comments – The Board of Directors reserves the right to impose a reasonable limit on time afforded to any topic or to any individual speaker. Anyone wishing to address the Board is asked to comply with the Public Participation Instructions at the end of this agenda.
- Consent Agenda:
- Approve Draft Minutes of the June 9, 2021 YSAQMD Board Meeting
- Receive and Accept Long Range Planning Calendar
- Receive and Accept Report on Indemnification Required in Past Month
- Authorize the APCO/Executive Director to Update COVID-19 Prevention Program (CPP)
- Approve Cancellation of the August 11, 2021 Board Meeting
- Accept Report of the Southport Mitigation Funding
- Agenda Additions – Emergency Items Only
- Administrative Report
(Discussion regarding subjects not specifically listed is limited to clarifying questions)
- Board Members’ Report
- APCO’s Report
- Informational Report – Portable Engines
- Information Report – Regulation of Natural Gas Production
- Public Hearing, Deliberation and Action on Rule 2.31, Solvent Cleaning and Degreasing