Pay by Credit or Debit Card Online
Yolo-Solano AQMD accepts payment via credit/debit card that display the following logos:
To make a payment:
- Select the type of payment from the payment options provided.
- Agricultural Burn
- Agricultural Engine – New Registration
- Agricultural Engine – Registration Renewal
- Air Toxic Hot Spot (AB 2588)
- Authority to Construct (New Permit)
- Confined Animal Facility
- Emission Reduction Credits (ERC)
- Mutual Settlement
- Permit Renewal
- Source Test
- Transfer of Ownership or Name/Address Change
- Include the invoice number on the payment screen. If you have not been issued an invoice, you may use any combination of 5 numbers (ex: 12345).
- Refer to the Master Fee Schedule for the appropriate fees or contact the District at (530) 757-3650 if you need assistance in determining the correct fee.
- Once you have entered your credit card information and received an emailed confirmation of the payment, send the application, invoice, or settlement letter, along with the payment confirmation, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to (530) 757-3670. You do not need to mail a hard copy if you have already sent your documents electronically or via fax. Failure to provide the documentation for your electronic payment may delay processing of your payment and application.
- A service charge by AllPaid applies to each transaction. The amount of this charge will be provided to the cardholder for acknowledgement and acceptance prior to the completion of the transaction. This processing fee is tiered with a minimum charge of $1.50. Each tier roughly averages 3.5% of the transaction amount but percentages within the tier will vary from this average.
- AllPaid is a private credit and debit card processing company and will be the Merchant of Record for all payments made to the Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District through AllPaid.
For questions regarding payment by credit or debit card, please contact the District at (530) 757-3650.