Pay by Credit or Debit Card Online
Yolo-Solano AQMD accepts payments using a major credit card, debit or pre-paid debit card including:
To make a payment:
- Select the type of payment you are making by clicking on the appropriate link below.
- Include the invoice number on the payment screen. If you have not been issued an invoice, you may use any combination of 5 numbers (ex: 12345).
- Pay the exact amount of the invoice, mutual settlement offer or pay the appropriate application fee based on the Master Fee Schedule. Contact the District at (530) 757-3650 if you need assistance in determining the correct fee.
- Once you have entered your credit card information and received an emailed confirmation of the payment, send the application, invoice, or settlement letter, along with the payment confirmation, via email to email@example.com or via fax to (530) 757-3670. You do not need to mail a hard copy if you have already sent your documents electronically or via fax.
- Failure to provide the documentation for your credit card payment will delay processing of your payment and application.
- A service charge by GovPayNet applies to each transaction. The amount of this charge will be provided to the cardholder for acknowledgement and acceptance prior to the completion of the transaction. This processing fee is tiered with a minimum charge of $1.50. Each tier roughly averages 3.5% of the transaction amount but percentages within the tier will vary from this average.
- GovPayNet is a private credit and debit card processing company and will be the Merchant of Record for all payments consumers make to the Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District through GovPayNet.
Select the type of fee you are paying and follow the instructions above to complete your payment:
- Ag Burn Permit and Acreage
- Ag Engine Registration – New/Transfer/Modification
- Ag Engine – Annual Renewal
- Air Toxic Hot Spot – AB 2588
- Asbestos Notification – Demolition/Renovation
- Authority to Construct – New/Modification, Expedite/Hourly Billing
- Transfer of Ownership/Name Change
- Confined Animal Facility – New/Modification
- Emission Reduction Credits – Processing/Transfer
- Mutual Settlement Fine
- Permit to Operate – Annual Renewal
- Source Testing
- Other/Miscellaneous – Public Records Requests, Public Notices, Materials
For questions regarding payment by credit or debit card, please contact the District at (530) 757-3650.