Forms & Applications

You will need the free Acrobat Reader to view and print these forms and applications. Some forms may be filled in using Reader; others must be printed and filled in by hand.

SKIP TO: Stationary Sources | Throughputs | Agriculture | Asbestos | Complaints | Breakdowns & Variances | Administrative

Stationary Source Applications and Forms

Permit Applications
Used for new or modified units with potential to create emissions
More Info
Form 01-Authority To Construct Application
Form 08-PTO Notification
Permit Changes
Used for change of ownership and name changes
Form 03-PTO Transfer and Name Change
For mailing or billing address changes, contact the Administrative Division at (530) 757-3650.
Emission Reduction Credits Form 02-ERC
Form 05-ERC Transfer
Title V Permits
More info
Title V Application Packet
Supplemental Permit Forms
Don’t see the form you need?
Contact the District
Form 155 – Automotive Coating Operations
Form 170 – Boilers
Form 235 – Dehy
Form 280 – Gasoline Dispensing Facility (GDF)
Form 310 – IC Engine
Annual Throughput Reports General Information on Throughput Reporting
Internal Combustion Engine
Gasoline Storage and Dispensing
Coating Operations
General (other permitted processes)
Gasoline Inspection Reports Daily
Additional Info GDF Source Testing Companies

Agricultural Permits and Forms

Agricultural Engines
More info
Form AG1 (Basic Registration)
Form AG2 (Stationary)
Form AG3 (Portable)
Form AG4 (Locations)
Form AG5 (Revision Application)
Agricultural Burning
More info
Please see our Agricultural Burn Program page to download the permit application and instructions.
Confined Animal Facility
More info
CAF Permit Application (Form 07)
Miscellaneous Equipment (Form 700)
Dairy (Form 710)
Emission Mitigation Plan (EMP) – Dairy: VOC (Form 711)
Emission Mitigation Plan (EMP) – Dairy: PM (Form 712)
Post-Harvest Processing Form 400
Large Ag Source Permit
More info
Agricultural Operating Permit (AOP) | Instructions
Permit Modification Application | Instructions
AOP Screening Worksheet


Renovation/Demolition Notification
More info
Air District Questionnaire (Complete first)
Asbestos Notification Form


Air Quality Complaints
More info
Complaint Form

Breakdowns & Variances

More info
Initial Breakdown Report
Breakdown Follow-up Report
More info
Apply for a Variance


Administrative Forms and Applications

Misc. Administrative Forms Public Records Request Form
Master Fee Schedule 2018